Sponsoring the clubs 1st XI training kit represents an excellent opportunity to advertise your company at every 1st XI cricket match during the season and is aimed at those companies with a more modest budget. The training kit comprises a “hoody” or tracksuit top and will display your company name across the back and the company logo on the front.
How much does it cost?
- Year 1 – £600
- Year 2 – £500
- Year 3 – £400
- Your company name and logo will be prominently displayed by all 1st XI team members at each match, both warming up before the game, during the tea interval and again when socialising after the game.
- Your company name and logo will also be prominently on display by all 1st XI team members during all summer training sessions and during their winter net sessions.
- One free hire of Liversedge Cricket Club per year to be used for social events, meetings etc (subject to availability).
- Free use of cricket ground and facilities for one Sunday per year for you to host a game of cricket (subject to availability).
- Complimentary framed team photo with your company representatives.
- Featured section within the Liversedge Cricket Club website sponsors section including the company name and logo, a brief narrative about the company and a link back to the company’s own website.
- Announcement on social media of sponsorship deal and a one further announcement per year, including links to the company.
- One 8ft x 2ft Sponsorship banner placed in a prominent position in the ground.
- Recognition on the Sponsors notice board located prominently in the clubhouse.
- Opportunity to purchase a table at the end of season awards dinner at 25% discount.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor of Liversedge Cricket Club or would like any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Mr Steve Atkin, the club Chairman, on 07931 380520 or speak to a member of Liversedge Cricket Club.
We also offer other sponsorship packages: