Liversedge Cricket Club provides an ideal setting for family functions and your society club events and meetings. Our facilities include:-
- Fully staffed and licensed bar offering a wide range of drinks and snacks
- Large comfortable lounge that is suitable for functions up to 100 people
- Games room that is suitable for both children’s parties and can be used as a separate meeting room
- Extensive outdoor patio area, ideal for summer functions
- Large well lit car park
- Kitchen facilities with a 5* Food Hygiene Rating from Kirklees Council
- Separate disabled toilets and baby changing facilities
- Fire safety compliant with electronic fire alarm, smoke detectors and emergency lighting
Our facilities have proved popular for children’s parties and adult birthday parties, but please be aware that due to the difficulties surrounding under age drinking, our club does not cater for 16 – 18 year old birthday parties.
Funeral teas are also popular at Liversedge. If required, the club will open specially for your function, and whilst catering is not provided, you are welcome to use our kitchen facilities to provide your own food and refreshments.
Why not call in and speak to our bar staff about your specific requirements or submit your request using the contact form below.