All cricketers know that the new year hasn’t started properly until they get in the nets. Got to get rid of that mince pie belly, and learn to hold bat and bowl again!
Net training will be on Saturday mornings at Mirfield Free Grammar starting Saturday 2nd February until Saturday 30th March. Prompt start at 9:15 please, finishing at 10:45. The cost is £3 per session.
Net training will be on Friday evenings at Heckmondwike Grammar School starting Friday 1st March until Friday 12th April. The cost is £4 per session, or pay for all 7 sessions up-front for the price of 6 – just £24 for 7 Friday nights of cricket training for your youngsters.
Under 9s and Under 11s will be training 6:30PM to 7:30PM
Under 13s and Under 15s from 7:00PM to 8:30PM
The coaches would like to encourage all juniors to attend these important training sessions, to help them prepare for the season ahead. Cricket also a great way to make friends, so if you know of boys or girls who would like to try out this fun and inclusive sport, please bring them down for a taster session.
Remember, there is lots of information here about junior cricket, from how games are run to training times, to what equipment and level of commitment you’ll need in different age ranges.
Subs for 2019
For junior players subscriptions are also now due for 2019. Steve will be available for you to sign on, and update your details if required, at the club on the following dates:
Week commencing 28th January 2019
- Monday 28th January 7pm till 9pm
- Wednesday 30th January 7pm till 9pm
- Friday 1st February 7pm till 9pm
- Saturday 2nd February 5pm till 7pm
Week commencing 4th Feb
- Monday 4th February 7pm till 9pm
- Wednesday 6th February 7pm till 9pm
- Friday 8th February 7pm till 9pm
- Saturday 9th February 5pm till 7pm
Week commencing 11th Feb
- Wednesday 13th February 7pm till 10pm
- Friday 15th February 7pm till 9pm
- Saturday 16th February 5pm till 7pm