Notice is hereby given that the club’s Annual General Meeting will be held at Liversedge Cricket & Athletic Club at 11.00am on Sunday 22nd May 2022, with the following agenda:
- Signing of 2020 AGM minutes as a true record
- Presentation of 2021 Annual Report & Statement of Accounts
- Adoption of the 2021 Annual Report & Statement of Accounts
- Appointment of Independent Examiner for year ending 30 Sept 2022
- Election of Officers and Committee Members for 2022
- Any other business which may be properly discussed at the AGM, including adoption of the new ECB Anti-Discrimination Code into the Club constitution
Any further matters for discussion please notify the Club Chairman, Steve Atkin, in writing, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
All fully paid-up members in the following categories are entitled to attend and vote at the AGM and will be most welcome:
- Ordinary members (inc Partner members)
- Senior Citizen members
- Life members
- Honorary Life members
A set of club accounts is displayed on the club notice board for members’ inspection. Please would members replace them on the notice board when they have finished looking at them so other members can inspect them also.